Newlaithes Kids Club
Newlaithes Kids Club is an all-inclusive facility. We offer a positive, safe and secure environment. We provide a fun and stimulating programme, encouraging children to develop to their full potential. The club is based within Horsforth Newlaithes Primary School and overseen by Headteacher, Joanne Blacoe.
The Breakfast Club is open Monday to Friday, during term time 7.30am until 8.45am (Please drop off by 8.15 am) and the After School Club from 3.15pm until 6pm, with the exception of when School is closed to pupils, e.g. Bank Holidays and staff training days.
Reception & KS1 children are based in the main school hall and KS2 children in the cabin.
FEES - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- £15.00 registration fee per child (one-off administration cost - non-refundable).
- Payment of fees - these are invoiced on a monthly basis.
- The Breakfast Club is currently £6.00 per session (£7.00 from September 2023)
- The After School Club is currently £12.50 per session (£13.50 from September 2023)
- Child Care Vouchers will be accepted for Newlaithes Kids Club.
- 4 weeks written notification is required if you intend to change or terminate your placement at Newlaithes Kids Club once accepted.
A yearly registration and permissions form will be sent via Parentmail each September and will need completing for each individual child.
NKC Holiday Club
Newlaithes holiday club will be running Tuesday -Thursday (closed Mondays & Fridays) during the Summer and Easter holidays.
Please note that we are limited to 60 places each day and children must be aged between 4 and 11 years and already attend Horsforth Newlaithes Primary School.
The holiday club is based in the cabin and will provide a wide variety of fun activities and outdoor play each day.
We ask that each child brings a packed lunch (Nut Free) and a named water bottle each day they attend.
Places will be available to book and pay for through Parentmail only, we are unable to accept childcare vouchers for holiday clubs or activities please follow the hyperlink below for further information on how to book: