Our Educational Philosophy
- Education is a right for all children
- Children are active protagonists in their own growth and development processes
- Children are capable of problem solving, experimentation, making analogies, finding symbols, metaphors, building up knowledge without waiting for an adult to give it to them, varying signals they use to communicate with different people in different situations
- Children must have some control over the direction of their learning
- Children have a relationship with other children and with material items in the world that they must be allowed to explore
- Children must have endless ways and opportunities to express themselves.